Pushing through pain
-
Is way easier when all you have to do is turn the pedals and keep going.
When one needs to deal with the pain and also be productive and work? Yeah
that...
Craftsbury 23k Skate Marathon Race Report
-
(You know the drill. I wrote this for team Slack. Archived here. Want
to be on our team slack and be part of an awesome community of athletes?
Of cour...
The Kids are Alright
-
I have been involved with youth sports for as long as my kids could kick a
soccer ball or shoot a puck. It has had its ups and downs and for full
disclo...
Pedaling Full Circles
-
*"I watch the ripples change their sizeBut never leave the streamOf warm
impermanence..."*
*Changes - David Bowie*
It's the end of May and I have not li...
BOA Warranty Letter
-
Last week just before an excellently produced Bear Brook Classic I broke
the BOA lace on my preride. I managed to race with my broken shoes but I am
reques...
Important things
-
Twitter has slayed the blogging dragon. Damn shame too, I used to like to
write in this spot. The ability to deliver snark in neat little messages,
directl...
April 26th, 2015
-
It's hard to imagine it right now with 3+ feet of snow on most of the
trails, but the Ronde Rosey 2015 will happen. Get your teams together, get
your fat ...
The Beauty of the Ride
-
The sun setting on 2014
Normally in this space at this time of year, I reminisce about the year
gone by and the adventures that Mike and I have had. Ins...
#1482
-
*SNEAKPEAK: SCOTT 2015 ROAD*
Plenty of shots have been published of next year's brood of mountain bikes
from Scott.
We now have a look into the graphics a...
-
2014 Wednesday Night SuperPrestige--Cyclocross Practice I am of 2 minds
about hosting WNSP event in 2014. Firstly, I am heartened and encouraged by
the ove...
Hoogerheide 2-The Course
-
Hoogerheide 2: The Course
This drop off is about 350 meters before the finish line.
But this run-up (as steep as Northampton's run-up but shorter by...
For Whom the Bell Tolls......
-
Remember when Rob Halford left Judas Priest and they replaced him with some
guy named Ripper from Judas Priest cover band? That really sucked. In a
simil...
Freakin' Out in Noho
-
I haven't updated this thing in a year. Did anyone miss me? No? I didn't
think so. The three of you who know that this thing exists (hi Mom, Solo,
GeWilli...
the very hungry Cat3rpillar: DCCX, 23. October 2011
-
Wow, I haven't blogged about racing in a really long time. A bunch of other
stuff happened this year, most of it awesome (got a poem published, got a
new j...
"Field Grade Leg"
-
Upon some discussion with a client today, and some reflection, I have
coined a new term for an "old" injury. "Field Grade Leg" describes a
relatively com...
A New Seasson, A Year Older, A New Level
-
My boy had an Awesome day of Racing. He is in a new Category, all the kids
he is competing against have won some! The racing is Tight, they bump, they
race...
Long Overdue
-
Wow, so it's been a year since I last posted to this blog. A lot happened
since then.
The last time I posted, I had just started to ride my bike again afte...
-
4, February 2011
Greetings -
It's been a while since I have sent out an update. The 'cross season ended
on (see last missive) and the circle of life has b...
Thoughts on staging.
-
This started as a comment on RMM's latest diatribe, but I figured I should
move it over here and blow it out so I could fully cover my views on the
subject...
No comments:
Post a Comment